Sacred Earth Ceremonies
Intimate ceremonies of maximum 10 people that synchronise you with the cycles of the earth to live in a deeper relationship with your true self and the sacred earth in new and exciting ways. These ceremonies are held frequently in Mallorca, Spain. These include monthly new moon ceremonies and full moon ceremonial walks, and seasonal ceremony celebrations.
New Moon Ceremony
Intimate monthly gathering of 8 to 10 people where the ceremonial process consists of meditation, journeying and sacred herbs. In this sacred space you get more into touch with your intuition and inner wisdom and to set your heartfelt soul aligned intentions for the coming moon cycle.
Location: The pink pepper tree, Lloseta
In a new moon ceremony we activate our intuition and connect to the loving guidance of the moon, powerful herbs and sounds by following a rich number of known and forgotten spiritual practices.
Thank you so much for last night, the ceremony was beautiful and the food was delicious. You're the best host.
- Sara -
So what is it about...
Every ceremony is unique and will adapted according to the energy of the specific new moon. Though the ceremony consists of certain pillars that will come back in new and dynamic ways.
- Meditation: A guided meditation to move inward, activate your intuition and to open your heart for this new moon cycle.
- Honouring earth's elements: Honouring the five elements allows us to make most of the potential of the current phase we are in and gives us a sense of safety and stability.
- Sacred herbs rituals: Drink new moon tea to awaken your intuition and psychic abilities and enhance the potency of your heart aligned intentions for this new moon cycle with sacred herbs from Mallorca. Also find out intuitively which sacred herbs will support you during this moon cycle.
- Moon rituals: a variety of rituals and practices will be done during the new moon cycle varying from oracle cards, candle wishes, witch stamps, and much more.
- Moon journey: Guided by a gentle drumbeat you travel and ask for the guidance of the moon and compassionate spirits to support you during this new moon cycle.
In my life I have always been a big fan of celebrations. I love to bring people together and celebrate the beauty of life with food, laughter, music, profound conversation and honouring. I have had many beautiful ceremonies, like birthdays and graduations. Here the person celebrated is honoured with words, gifts and hugs. A moment where the loving community of friends and family come together. I have enjoyed every celebration in my life so much. Though I did not know something was missing in the celebration until I experienced the power of sacred ceremony. While I was living in Latin America the indigenous communities and the local culture showed me the power of reverence to life.
The past years living in Mallorca has allowed me to further integrate ceremonies into my life, to bring the sacred into the ordinary reality and offer support and strength during challenging times and profound changes. It allowed me to discover that Europe once was full of a culture of ceremonies, though this has been lost, and we are longing to awaken this ancient practice of celebration and honouring change.
Now, I hold ceremonies almost every week As there is always a reason to celebrate life I hold ceremonies every week. Ceremonies for the change of seasons, phases of the moon, rite of passage, healing, new beginnings, honourable closure, and much more.